- 1 1/2 cups of milk of choice
- 3 scoops KidzShake vanilla or strawberry
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- OPTIONAL: You can use any berry blend you would like! In this picture I used a blend of frozen raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until combined
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight
- If the popsicles are difficult to remove from the mold you can run some hot water on the top of the mold to melt the popsicle just a little in order to release it easier.
- NOTE: If you don’t have any popsicle molds you can find them for pretty cheap on Amazon or at your local grocery or dollar store.