- 3/4 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil
- 2 scoops KidzShake vanilla or strawberry
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 F/ 200 C. Grease 2 small ramekins with butter or coconut oil.
- Add blueberries, strawberries, lemon juice and sweetener to a small pot and cook on low heat for 3-5 minutes until blueberries begin to pop and sauce slightly thickens. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Add butter (or coconut oil), KidzShake, macadamia nuts and syrup to a small food processor. Pulse until a thick crumble forms.
- Divide and pour berry mixture into ramekins. Add crumble topping and bake for 10-15 minutes until tops are golden brown and berry mixture is bubbling.