This can be made ahead and stored in the freezer
- 2 scoops KidzShake Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of old fashioned oats (GF if needed)
- 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter (can substitute in any nut or seed butter)
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of crispy rice cereal (or puffed millet)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Add all ingredients to bowl and mix well.
2. Place mixture in fridge to cool for about an hour
3. Roll small amounts of mixture to form balls.
4. Can keep in freezer.