It’s that time of the year again.
Here is my guide the the hottest healthy gifts around for your family and friends.
- Instant Pot. The perfect gift for busy families. Healthy homemade food in a fraction of the time! Not only is this a pressure cooker and slow cooker but it is also a yogurt maker, rice cooker and steamer!
- This Kitchen is for Dancing ART. My daughter bought me this sign for my birthday this year. The kitchen is where we hang out, cook and dance! So add some fun to your kitchen with this this cute printout. Place it in a cheap frame and celebrate kitchen, food and family!
- Personalized Kid’s Apron. Teaching of my kids how to cook is one of the most important life lessons I can give them. Why not make them feel like they belong in the kitchen with their own personalized apron.
- Wholefood Heaven in a Bowl. My fav cookbook at the moment! Lots of fresh, yummy wholefood ideas with plenty of gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options. Packed with loads of flavor and VERY kid friendly.
- Fit Kidz Starter Package. Healthy fuel for active kids. This package deal saves you big $$ for that active kid in your life! Optimal sporting performance requires the very best fuel.
- Misto Olive Oil Mister. This little gem can be filled with olive oils, vinegars and lemon/ lime juice to flavor any meal. Can be used for grilling, sauteeing, baking and dressing salads. It uses a simple pump action and is very environmentally friendly as it uses no propellents. Make sure you get stainless steel misto (as opposed to the aluminum one).
- Just beat it Apron. Make Kitchen time more fun with a cute apron!
- Microplane Zester. You haven’t tasted Nutmeg until you have used fresh nutmeg with a microzester. The microzester is also the best way finely grate cinnamon, garlic, ginger, hard cheeses and chocolate. Plus, it perfectly zests citrus. It is the perfect way to spice up your smoothie!