These little luscious lemon truffles will give you a citrus kick unlike no other. Perfect for the kids and for adults. Enjoy!
Makes 25 balls
- 2 cups raw cashews (or macadamias)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- ½ cup of coconut flour (or extra shredded coconut)
- 1 lemon (juice, zest & flesh)
- 1/4 cup light coconut nectar or brown rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 scoops of Vanilla KidzShake OR 2 scoops KidzShake PLUS vanilla
- Extra cashews and coconut for coating.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.