Do you or one of your kids have a nut allergy? This is a growing concern for most families, as the number of allergies increases throughout the general population. These healthy, yummy balls will satisfy those sugar cravings, give the kids a “treat” and they contain no nuts!!! Have a taste! DON’T EAT THE WHOLE MIX IN ONE GO!
- 2 scoops KidzShake chocolate
- ½ cup tahini, hulled
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut, desiccated
- 1 cup seeds sunflower, and roughly chopped pepitas)
- 1 cup organic dried fruit (dates)
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- Extra cacao and coconut to coat
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until a dough forms.
- Rolls into balls and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Can keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.